Canonical  AMP⚡

William Brown: A 24-year-old man died after e-cigarette blamed in his face

William Brown, 24, was at the Smoke & Vape DZ store in North Fort Worth when the incident took place Tuesday.
Posted on February 5, 2019,at 3:43 AM  
KoriKori     118,094 Views   

A 24-year-old Fort Worth man died last week after an e-cigarette EXPLODED in his face,CBS Dallas reports.

William Brown, from Fort Worth in Texas, was using the device in his car outside the Smoke & Vape DZ store in North Fort Worth on January 27, just moments after purchasing it, according to his grandmother.

William Brown

He was taken to John Peter Smith Hospital, where he was declared dead at 3:45 p.m.

His grandmother Alice Brown said her grandson was not a regular smoker and had bought the specific type of pen because he was told it could help ease his asthma.

'It just hurts so bad, now he’ll never see that birthday. It’s a waste of the things he could have accomplished,' his grandmother told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

'It just all seems so unreal. He was running around doing his thing at 24 and now he’s gone.'

A staff member at the vape store said Mr Brown didn't purchase the device from the shop, according to Dallas News.

Brown's grandmother said she's not interested in suing because it won't bring him back.

Trending Now